Take a look at the Table of Contents and selected pages below.
Excellent quality tool resource for helping hospitals, clinics, physician practices and medical teams to learn about and implement quality improvement processes.
- Revised problem solving/process improvement model
- Actual hospital/healthcare case studies
- Improve clinical education, staffing with limited resources and identifying processes to improve diagnosis and treatment of disease
- Improve delivery of services from the ED to radiology to laboratories
Who is this best suited for?
- Healthcare Administrators
- Chief Medical and Nursing Officers
- ED?and Patient Care?Directors
- Quality and Safety Managers
- Become a visionary leader
- Tips for controlling costs and improving efficiency
- “Keep it simple” by making changes with PDCA Cycles
- Gain appreciation for effective team work
- Achieve patient safety and patient-focused excellence