Take a look at the Table of Contents and selected pages below.
Learn Lean Six Sigma Deployment at a novice level with our simple illustrative approach to visual learning. Aligned with the Body of Knowledge from?ASQ,?SME,?AME?and?Shingo?Prize Lean Certification. A non-statistical reference for green & black belts. Learn?about kaizen, types of kaizen, and how a?kaizen event and simple kaizen complement each other to successfully deploy Lean Six Sigma. Identify the typical structure of a 5-day kaizen event based on PDCA.
Two of the most common questions that we often tried to answer were “when do I apply this tool?” and “what is the next step?” therefore this Memory Jogger was organized around the 5 lean principles and grouping the key LSS tools at each step without being prescriptive. Involve everyone, everyday, everywhere as we deploy lean six sigma.
- A quick reference guide:?To quickly identify key points while working on a project or?kaizen.
- A?kaizen?learning tool:?To be used during?kaizen?events to reinforce the key points.
- A problem solving workbook:?The step-by-step process of how to use Practical Problem Solving.
- Identification of waste and?kaizen?ideas:?Provide the guidelines to “see” waste at your workplace and learn how to eliminate it.
- Self-paced preparation guide:?A learning guide for the?SME,?AME,?Shingo?Prize &?ASQ?Lean Bronze, Silver/Gold Certification